Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Monday, October 12, 2015

Teeth and TERROR!

Had a dentist appointment today, which is something I dread. I dread appointments not because I have any teeth to be yanked out, but as friendly and sweet as the dental staff are, the visits are bore me out of my skull. This particular visit however, happens to be in October, and that means HALLOWEEN! No dentist office on planet earth celebrates Halloween like my dentists!

                                 
I arrived at my appointment early and began to photograph the whole gruesome display with utter delight. YAY! It's like having two Halloweens this month.

Antiseptic hand gel anyone? BWAH HA HA!
A Rat and a Brat encaged
My Dentist
Finest dental products always for sale
Bats, Rats and somehow I ended up in a seer's ball with the freakn' seer!
The waiting room in which some of these souls wait for an eternity
 The entire suite is totally decked out, including the exam rooms and such. Not a counter untouched by spider webs. HAHAHAAA! Love how the staff take all the holidays DEAD serious.

2 comments:

  1. Neat, not bad for professionally hired decor.
    Not that I know that for fact, just seems like its missing some dental touches.
    Perhaps, rusty 18 century tools and the like.
    But it made you happy, thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing they didn't include the dental tools for fear they'd REALLY scare off their patients.

    ReplyDelete