Featured Post

Lockrum Isle and Old Dubrovnik

The Croatian Flag flying on the battlements The mini-adventure on the Montenegro ferry was fun, so the following day we took another fer...

Monday, January 19, 2009

So as the Sun set on Phoenix...

Due to my scrambled brain, when I first scheduled my flight to Phoenix, I leaving the day that Dolores and Bea arrived. That wouldn't do, and though I added another day to my stay, one day with one's family just can't really be enough, but it would have to do. *heavy sigh*


Uncle Matt having a go at flying his remote controlled helecopter

So on Sunday, my last day, the ladies decided that a breakfast at Cracker Barrel would hit the spot. We all had Mamma's Pancake or French Toast breakfast - eggs, sausage the works.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I was on Ancestry,looking for my fathers ancestors when I cam across your name.My father is Walter T Cordle from Va...I would love to hear from you as to how you are kin to him or whatever....my email addy is marthafrancas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete