Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Friday, June 02, 2017

Baltimore to Balti-less

clockwise L to R: James-Allen, Gloria, Juan, William, Dolores, Diane, Kirk
It's been a great week, a short one but I'll be back. No visit to Baltimore is complete without visiting my brother Juan. Kirk drove Dolores, James-Allen and I to where Juan lives, just north of the Virginia border. His wife Gloria and her sister Diane met up with us there.

Juan out soaking up soaking up some sun
Juan and Dolores, my bro & sis
Snackin' and Yakkin'


 We decided to take Juan out for lunch, so we headed off to a nearby Mexican Restaurant.

Drinks all around, feeling our oats. The
photographer, in the black shirt, is my nephew William)
 It was a fun week, and I'm happy I decided to take up on my niece Ain's birthday party invitation. I always enjoy visiting Baltimore, but I fly out tomorrow so I'm in for Balti-less (get it? Uh... never mind!).

No comments:

Post a Comment