Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Gung Hay Fat Choy!



Gung Hay Fat Choy is, as I recall it,  the phonetic Chinese for Happy New Year. If I got it wrong, then, happy whatever it is I wished you. A HAPPY 2014 to all!

I only mention the year because I still am practically a horse worshiper, even if I don't get to have one now. I welcomed in the New Year watching the last bits of the movie War Horse, so I started the year feeling great sorrow & joy for the winning of impossible causes. Maybe that will happen for me this year. What's the impossible cause I have hopes of overcoming? None of yer bee's wax. Not to be rude, but if my lost cause is won, it won't be a secret at all.


1 comment: