Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

In Lieu of Talk Like a Pirate Day

Last week a great day occurred that I normally try my best to celebrate in at least some small fashion, but this year that special day entirely escaped my notice; horrors! I missed TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY. Bugger all.

Still, last night rather made up for it. I had an extra ticket to the Davis Musical Theater so took a buddy from ushering at the Sacramento's Music Circus. We saw The Pirates of Penzance. It was my first Gilbert and Sullivan musical, written in the Victorian era and it’s still amazingly witty, funny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment