Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Colder Than a Titch's Wit

The temperature was below freezing last night, and currently it's 41 degrees on the patio. I checked the front flower bed and saw my very silly daffodils are in bloom. There are other spring bulbs popping out now too. It suddenly dawned on me, no great harm without some small good - I might get tulip blooms this year! They need a good freeze to bloom and its been ten years since I've seen my tulips in bloom; they come up, all leaf, no blooms. Oooo I can't wait to see if I'll have a little Holland scene in the front beds this year.

One of the daffodil/narcissus making an appearance in my front flower bed.