Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Am rather stunned this morning. I completed setting up the new bed but am stunned at just how little room is left over in a 20 x 10 foot room once a QUEEN sized bed it jammed into it. Dear me, there isn't enough room left over to swing half a dead cat. To see the bed, scroll down to Friday's blog entry.

I moved things around but the upshot is, the only way to make the room look less cluttered is to bite the bullet and ditch more of the furniture. I am determined to have a decluttered house.

I put the new tv stand I got at Ikea together this afternoon and unlike the bed, blew no mental gaskets in the attempt. *whew* Looks so clean and modern; must add photo sometime tomorrow or tonight.