Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Duh!

Holy crap. How dumb can I be? Today Barb emailed me. Instead of sleeping on a twin bed and whining and whinging about it, why don't I ditch the twin and buy a Queensize bed now instead of waiting until I get the new bedroom painted and decorated.

Well DUH.

I must be dumber than a sack o' hammers that I didn't think of that for myself. I mean really.

This was the second great weekend in a row. Went to see Brokeback Mountain with Mommy Nancy. It was dead sad. Tore my heart out. I think it's going to give me nightmares. *shudders*

On a happier note, went birding this morning and saw an Ovenbird in Yolo Co. at Putah Creek.

Also got a nice series of pictures of a cooperative little Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

No comments:

Post a Comment