Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Sunday, May 28, 2017

We're All Mad Here...

At Ain's Birthday Alice Tea Party
She ought to have known better. I mean really.  April I got an e-invite to my niece Ain's birthday party. The part had an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Theme. Now, Ain lives in Baltimore on that other coast but know what? I get so few invites to east coast 'doings' there was no way I was not going to accept the invite and attend Ain's 35th birthday soiree.


The party was fun! It was held at Bea and Avon's condo (my niece & her hubby). Being a huge Alice in Wonderland fan myself, I was so tickled that Ain too loves all things Alice.

Sweet Alice, I mean, Sweet Ain, styling as the Red Queen
We arrived at Bea & Avon's before the party began, hugs all around.

Bea and Dolores
Bea & London working in the kitchen
The teapot erupting cards
Lots of family and friends filled the home, but you know me, I was mostly taken and impressed by Ain's home made party decorations and favors.


They Painted the Roses Red










Bright eyed flowers - ready to chat up party guests






What's a Tea Party without Cake? We'll never know
Soon the guests arrived. All were encouraged to put on their Tea Party birthday hats. Some did so eagerly - after all, we're all mad here.

Ladies in the alcove, who take their tea parties seriously
Birthday Girl, a true Millennial, on her phone
On the left, Beegee & Dolores, freinds since they were teens
Hogwarts alum Sydney on the left
Happy Birthday your Majesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment