Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Monday, July 26, 2010

HONK IF YOU LOVE YOUR CAR!

10, 9, 8...

Sitting at a red light this morning on the way to the Light Rail station, I noticed my dearest, my darling, my best-beloved Honda was only 2 miles off our 100K anniversary. So 2 miles later, I pulled to the side of the road and recorded the moment.

BINGO - 100 Thousand Miles!

Happy Anniversary Honda! I always drive my Hondas until they keel over dead, their wheels waving in the air, like a dead parakeet on the bottom of the cage. This Honda will 'go' the same way, driven until either the wheels fall off there is some other unforgiveable car event.

Hum... for now, think I'll take my the Honda out to dinner tonight for a full tank of premium gas and maybe some engine oil for dessert. Then maybe a trip to the car spa - that is, a car wash. Nice rubdown with shea butter wax up, followed by a brand spanking new lavender deodorant tree thingmabob. No expense spared. Unless the total comes to more than $15.75; then all bets will be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment