Did you miss...?

Hula Returns to Sequim

Honored Elder & Dance Teacher, Mokihana Melendez on the right OMG! So excited that like last year, a Hawaiian group graced Sequim with i...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joann Sent Me Back a Horse!

When anyone I know is going on a vacation, I ask them to bring something back for me. It's a imposition I realize, but I must be humored. Down in beautiful San Diego, my buddies Joann and Gene were off on a day-cation (known at my end as a 'mini-break'). Darned if they were sweet enough to remember my request - 'While you're off galavanting around, don't forget to bring me back a horse!'

Digital, smigital, a horse is a horse, of course, of course.

Here is the exceptional herd that Joann & Gene sent to me.


Gene making friends with Sunshine, the Missouri Walker


A Tennessee Walker in this season's most fashionable Red Roan



Joanne's friend Lorraine having a go on the gentlest ride on the spread

Her Majesty, Tony, the Welsh Pony -
just drop your curtsy and move it on down the line!

No comments:

Post a Comment