- Small arctic rodents go into hibernation
- polar bears put on a sweater
- ice cream will not even think of melting
- Yetis put on a sweater
- cats grow a layer of fur that rivals the coats of Snowshoe Hares, Mink, Sea Otters
- ice cubes put on a sweater
But Hurrah! As it turns out I have not frozen my arse off this winter in vain! Nor in vane did I wear layer upon layers of clothing indoors. Watching my breath crystallize before my very eyes for idle entertainment was in fact a good thing. Today I signed to pay my gas bill on line and noticed there will be a 20% rebate to customers who reduce their gas use by 10% over the winter.
I will recieve back some of the HUMUNGOUS amount of money I spent so icicles could hang from my household light fixtures.
Look here – the PG&E site actually calculated my actual gas consumption reduction so far this winter. Here it is below for my viewing entertainment & gloat enhancement. I dropped my gas usage 53% and as a bonus, this year I pay the same $ as I did last year, but I get to freeze!